- I’ll be felting and selling hats at on April 29th at FutureFest2017, in front of Phipps Conservatory in Pittsburgh. For more details, see here.
- There will be a tent full of hats at Three Rivers Arts Festival, downtown Pittsburgh. June 9-11, 11-8 PM. I’m in booth #209 on the north side of Point State Park. More details here.
- Art in the Wilds in Kane, PA, June 24-25 in Evergreen Park. More details here.
- Three hats have been accepted and are on exhibit at Wearable Expressions 7th International Juried Exhibition, Palos Verdes, CA, February 10 – April 16, 2017.
- FeltHappiness hats and purses are available at Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, Holiday Shop. See website for shop hours: http://center.pfpca.org/the-shop/holiday-shop
- A fine selection of FeltHappiness hats are available at local artisan shop and ceramic studio, Stray Cat Studio, 507 7th Ave, Beaver Falls, PA. See website for shop hours: http://www.straycatarts.com/
- A table full of hats at EuroFest 2017 at University of Pittsburgh, Posvar Hall, Saturday, April 4th 11-5 PM. See https://www.ucis.pitt.edu/esc/events/eurofest
- Felted Nest Workshop at Creative Harmony Arts & Books, April 1st, Sat 1:30-3:30 PM. See http://www.harmonyartsbooks.com/
- 4th Annual Gift Gallery at Spinning Plate, 5821 Baum Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA. December 7th- 12th. Fri 7-9pm; Sat 10am-5pm & Sun 12-5 pm. See https://www.facebook.com/events/1006398102801857/
- Felted Treasure Container Workshop at Creative Harmony Arts & Books, December 3rd, Sat 1-3pm. See http://www.harmonyartsbooks.com/
- 2nd Annual Maker Faire Pittsburgh demonstrating wet felting. October 15-16th.
- A Fair in the Park, Mellon Park, Pittsburgh, PA, (USA), September 9-11th. Won prize for ‘Outstanding Originality’
- Joined the Craftsmen’s Guild of Pittsburgh, February 2016.
- Became a member of Surface Design Association. January 2016.
- Popup shop in front of Penn Ave. Pottery, 1905 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA, (USA), December 12-13th.
- Meet the Maker at Barnes & Noble’s Mini Maker Faire, in Pittsburgh, PA, near the airport. I demonstrated the mysteries of wet felting on Saturday, Nov 7th. The event ran from Nov 6 – Nov 8. For more details go here.
- Finalist for the Seagull Hat at The Crafty’s in the category of Felt Crafts.
- FeltHappiness hats and accessories had a showing at Hat Box in Austin, TX “Helping keep Austin weird.”
- Nine hats were on the runway of ArtWear Fashion Week in Fort Collins, CO on October 23rd.
- Demonstrated feltmaking at Pittsburgh Maker Faire, October 10th & 11th, Children’s Museum.
- Joined Fiberarts Guild of Pittsburgh, an organization that promotes appreciation of fiber art and fosters its development and continuation.
- Became a member of the prestigious arts group TAFA, Textile and Fiber Arts list. See profile here. January 2015.
- Six hats in “Hat or a Crown?” a group exhibition at Ausrine’s Arts Room in Evanston, IL, (USA). February – March 2015.
- After living almost a dozen years in Norwich UK, moved back to the USA on September 12th, 2014.
- Exhibited the Seagull at Inspired by Birds at the Norwich Castle Museum (UK), 2014.
- FeltHappiness demonstrated felting and sold hats in Norwich as part of Norfolk & Norwich Open Studios,(UK), 2014.
- Norfolk & Norwich Open Studio Central Taster Exhibitiont The Forum in Norwich, (UK), 2014.
- Assembly House Christmas Craft Fair in Norwich, (UK), 2013.
- Halloween Fairy Fair in Holt, (UK), 2013.
- Magdalene Street Celebration in Norwich, (UK), 2013.
- Chapelfield Gardens Rotary Club Craft Event, in Norwich, (UK), 2013.
- Norfolk & Norwich Open Studio Central Taster Exhibition at The Forum in Norwich, (UK),2013.
- Norfolk & Norwich Open Studios in Norwich, (UK), 2013.
- Norwich Lanes Street Fair in Norwich, (UK), 2012.